Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Treats for Inscape!



I haven't been to the club I'm in, so right now I'm selling treats for money to be able to order our Literary
Magazine.
First I made American Choice Brownies. It has double the fudge, like little chunks. Those didn't turn out so good so I left them at home for my family to dunk them in milk.


Second, I made Fun-fetti Cookies. I tried a bite of one and it was Nom-i-licious!:)
The marshmallows with extra sprinkles and cinnamon made them even more delicious!
Third, I made Pumpkin Spice(Betty Crocker) "brownies".
These are the best! Soft and yummyfull!:D


1 comment:

  1. Your cookies look wonderful! While you were disappointed with them, I'll bet the brownies dunked in milk were the best of all. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete