Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello, Friday!





Oh dear, I skipped a days!
Let's see what we can catch up on.! Well, I have day two days off from school because of the crazy Jersey weather, I'm sort of enjoying Blogger now and I finally finished downloading all the Home Improvement episodes(I must love it because of the grunt sound)!
I have decided to make this blog into a sort of "My Life" blog. So original, right?! Haha!

I use my Xanga account as just a random blog, and I have thought about doing this idea ever since I had a blog, but never even took the time. Maybe it was because nothing ever exciting had been going on in my life....?! Well, instead of talking about my life.... oh, wait! Haha!
I want to talk about my hate for Jersey Weather, Wyckoff weather! It sucks! Today, Amber, George and I shoveled snow from our driveway, walkway and garbage path. Ugh(oh yeah! Tim "the tool man" Taylor grunt!)! The slush and ice made everything heavier and difficult, but it felt like the greatest workout of my life! Woopwoop @ strong arms! The shoveling still made me tired though, so RAWR to that! I'm just really glad that I'm enjoying some America's Choice Black Chai Tea! Nomnomnomnom! Thank you, A&P products!

Oh yes, I wanted to share a great experience I had the other day! About a yummy yogurt! Yes, I did say yogurt! Mmmm! Axelrod Vanilla flavored yogurt!
I usually enjoy blueberry, but when I finger-tasted this flavor, you have no idea of the sensation I felt! Hehe! It was delicious!
Well, that's it for now! I'm going back to enjoy some more tea!
Peace out, yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment