Saturday, February 27, 2010

Not The Greatest Day!

Ever have one of those confusing days? I woke up this morning with a prepared breakfast, but as soon as I took it out of the fridge, I decided not to eat what I had planned. So I chose hot chai tea, 3 pieces of whole wheat bread, some Kashi multigrain puffs, Danimals smoothie (swingin' strawberry-banana), some tiny slices of cheese and a tiny piece of a bluberry muffin(all I wanted was the bluberries). I was more satisfied with this breakfast than the other one!^__^

So after waiting just a couple of minutes, I decided I couldn't sit still in the gosh darn house anymore. I needed to get out and be productive, so the best way to do that was to shovel snow for about twenty minutes. My arms were sore since the snow had been ice underneath and it was basically huge piles! Ugh! So I went back inside and what do I do? I walked, ran in place, cleaned up my room, did some arm lifts and sit-ups for almost two hours. There, my day was productive!

Ofcourse I love exercising so that actually made my day better, but there is always one thing that makes me mad. Not going out anywhere! You know when you want to go out but all of a sudden everyone is a lazy poop and they won't do anything?! Yeah, well, that's what happen to me! Rawr!


So I went to sleep.

That's right, SLEPT! I was angry because I didn't go out so instead of complaining about it, I slept which calmed me down. Thank you, Spider-Man bedset!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment